Tofino RV Park and Camping
Crystal Cove Beach Resort provides year-round RV camping in style! We make sure our sites and shower house are meticulously clean and we provide everything you need to enjoy your time “roughing it” on the west coast. Our sites each have 30 amp power, sewer, and water hook ups as well as a picnic table and fire pit. Fire wood is complimentary during your stay, as is the wireless internet. We also have a Starbucks coffee bar on site; drip coffee is complimentary in the mornings, or you can purchase lattes and other espresso drinks (or frappuccinos in summer!). Our shower house has flush toilets and sinks and showers with running hot and cold water that you are welcome to use with no tokens needed or timers shutting off your water.
Have you been wanting to try the RV camping experience but don't have your own RV? Good news! Try out our Tofino Glamping Experience - Crystal Cove has three luxurious 5th wheel trailers for guests to rent that provide the feel of camping but with all the comforts of a cabin.
Stroll through our beautifully landscaped gardens on your way to the beach, or visit our office lounge, where you can help yourself to our selection of books, board games, puzzles, as well as Blu-Ray, and DVD movies. Spend some time here perusing brochures, local newspapers, and magazines, informing yourself about local restaurants, events, and activities. Our staff is also always happy to make recommendations and advise you of what not to miss during your stay! There is also a courtesy computer and telephone available here for you, as well as post cards, ice, and laundry soap for our on-site laundromat available.
Across from our office, you'll find our playground, another of the family friendly features at Crystal Cove Beach Resort! It's a popular attraction for kids of all ages. Crystal Cove is a pet friendly, kid-friendly resort, where you'll definitely want to bring the whole family!
Recent TripAdvisor reviews of the RV Park:
"The best part of our tour of Vancouver Island”.We have just completed an amazing 17 day trip around BC. This was our first trip to the area and also our first RV holiday. Whilst we spent a good deal of time selecting every park that we stayed at, Crystal Cove was by far our favourite. The location is fantastic, right on the beach, the hook up was private and well equipped and even though it is a relatively small site, they have a Starbucks for your morning coffee. It was all the small attention to detail that made the difference though, whether it be the beautiful landscaping, the free firewood, the extremely clean showers, the free morning coffee, the free DVD rentals or most importantly the kind, smiling and helpful staff who had an answer to every question. " ~ read more...
"Nicest RV park ever. We are staying in the RV park of Crystal Cove and leave tomorrow. We all wish that we were staying longer. We have been on our RV trip for almost 2 weeks and this is the nicest RV camp that we have stayed in. It seems to have an army of staff and is right on the beach and very close to the town of Tofino." ~ read more...
RV Park Rates (2016/2017)
Rates are based on two people, one vehicle per night.
Staying two weeks or longer? View our Snowbird Special >>
|Low Season (Oct 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017)||$55|
|Peak Season (June 1, 2017 - Sept 30, 2017)||$68|
|Additional persons 6 years and older:||$3/night|
|Additional vehicle or boat:||$5/night|
Please note: On some sites, it may not be possible to fit both a trailer and tow vehicle at the site, but there are plenty of over-flow parking spaces near by.
RV Park Amenities
- All sites are serviced with 30 amp power, water and sewer. There is a picnic table and fire pit in each site. Also included is complimentary firewood, hot showers, and WiFi.
- Stop by the Office for post cards, ice, laundry soap, tours and information on other local businesses.
- We also have a courtesy computer, telephone and big screen TV for the enjoyment of all our guests.
- Complimentary DVD's, a book exchange, and board games are also available at the office. Complimentary coffee is available in the mornings. Coin laundry is available at the shower house.
- Our Playground is a popular attraction for families with children of all ages.
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
For advanced bookings there is a 3 night minimum during peak season and 2 night minimum during low season. Full payment is required at time of booking. Notice of intent to cancel must be received 14 days prior to arrival date for refund less a $40 administration fee. There are no refunds within 14 days of arrival or for early departure.
RV Park Guidelines
- Sorry, no tent camping on site.
- Quiet time is 11 PM. No loud music at any time please.
- Security gate is locked between 11 PM and 730 AM daily. Vehicles may exit at all times.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash while on the grounds, and please be sure to pick up after your pet.
- Do not leave your dog unattended. Size and number of dogs permitted is at management's discretion.
- Maximum 4 people per site (exceptions for immediate family).
- Crystal Cove does not assume responsibility for vehicles or belongings brought onto the resort.
- All garbage must be placed in bins provided.
- All food must be stored in your vehicle.
- No trees shall be limbed or cut anywhere on the property.
- Check in time is 1 PM. Check out is 11 AM.
Crystal Cove Beach Resort Videos