Cabin Stocking Program
We know you love visiting Crystal Cove Beach Resort, but sometimes the planning involved in getting here can be a monumental task. We would like to make it a little easier on you by doing all your shopping then stocking your cabin prior to your arrival.
All you need to do is send us your grocery and beverage list (including alcohol) at least 72 hours prior to your arrival and we take care of the rest. We can even include local specialty items.
A minimum purchase of $100 is required in order to use this service.
Please email your grocery lists to our shopper at Laurell@crystalcove.ca and we will do our best to fulfill your needs.
- Please send your request by email only to Laurell@crystalcove.ca a minimum of 72 hours prior to your arrival
- We will purchase everything we can from the local stores. If some items are not available, we will contact you to ask if you would prefer a substitute (if there is sufficient time). Please remember we are located in a remote area so our grocery prices are slightly higher than in the city.
- We will shop for the items and stock up your cabin prior to check-in.
- Your credit card will be charged the total amount for your items, plus a 25% stocking fee for orders under $200 and 20% for orders over $200.
- Upon check-in, we will provide you with all your receipts showing the final amount (including the stocking fee) that was charged to your credit card.
- We reserve the right to decline any request made less than 72 hours in advance. If accepted, there is a short notice fee of $20.
We have specialty items available such as:
- Hand cut steaks (with notice)
- Chocolate Tofino chocolates
- Gourmet cheese, charcuterie and seafood platters (with notice)
- Other items as available (please inquire!)
We welcome any request as our team is here to pamper you during your stay!